Thursday, September 20, 2012

No referral yet....It is hard waiting....I just cannot wait to see Abbie's sister's face. Cannot wait to learn her story and see her country and discover her personality. We are learning more about Hungary but mostly just yearning to see her.  We know having another little girl is going to be a lot of work....we honestly look forward to that type of work...we enjoy that type of work...we cannot wait for that type of work.  I wouldn't have missed a day with Abbie, even the very hardest of those days.  Every day was worth it regardless of how hard. I would do it all over again in a second.  Abbie gave us so much...and I learned so much from her. 

I love taking care of little children...tons of work but even more tons of fun.  Some suggest I might need a reality check...well I do know children often grow up and  don't stay little forever... ...that is exactly what we are hoping for...

1 comment:

  1. Excited for you!! Love it, do it, embrace it!! No holding back!

    ReplyDelete