Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi everybody.  My name is Mary Ann and I am a mom.  I have one daughter in Heaven and one daughter in Hungary.  Really? Yes...my 9 year old daughter died last year from cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma).  She is such a special wonderful little girl, bright, funny, charming and a negotiator.  My other daughter, I have never met, but she lives in Hungary.  Abbie always wanted a sister.  So we are next in line to adopt a little girl from Hungary age 3-6 years old.  I have never been to Hungary and up until the past few month, I have never met anyone from Hungary.....so this is an adventure.  When we get the call, we will travel to Hungary and live there for 5 weeks and return with Abbie's sister.  Wow!!!  Feel free to follow the adventures of both of my daughters....yes..Abbie too ...as she is doing some very terrific things in heaven and she also lives on through all of her friends, who we refer to as Abbie's Peeps. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and wonderful news! I have your Blog bookmarked as a favorite now and am looking forward to keeping up with this magical time.

    ReplyDelete